ORANGE CITY AND DELTONA, FL
August 6, 2020
To all our valued patients,
We want to let you know we are aware that many of you have new concerns over the resurgence of COVID-19 here in Florida, and we want to address your concerns and let you know our highest priority is keeping you, and our staff, safe and healthy.
As most of you know on Monday, May 11th we returned to our regular business hours for all appointments. We are continuing to monitor and follow the guidelines provided by CDC and local Public Health Services. We have not relaxed any of our safety guidelines, because we understand how important it is to prevent the spread of not only COVID-19, but all disease. As a matter of fact, because we work in the dental field, it is second nature for us to protect ourselves and our patients from the spread of disease.
I know we said this in our last message, but it’s worth repeating:
We have always used – and will continue to use – the highest standard of PPE when treating our patients. Due to COVID-19 we are being proactive in taking additional measures to stay safe.
- We are screening patients AND staff to ensure that anyone who may have the coronavirus stays at home.
- All staff wear masks to be as cautious as possible
- We constantly disinfect items that are touched in common areas such as door handles and countertops, etc.
- We have created distanced seating in our reception area so that each seat is 6 feet apart, and we ask that patients and staff always maintain that distance from others.
- We are also suggesting that patients wait in their car vs the reception room after checking in for their appointment if they so desire. In that event we will text them when we are ready for them to come back into the office, or one of our staff members will come out to get them.
- We are asking all patients to please keep any pens they use to fill out paperwork – they are complimentary😊!
- We are monitoring the CDC guidelines and recommendations daily to stay up to date on the most appropriate course of actions needed to combat this pandemic
Thank you for trusting us to provide your dental care. As always, we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
Terry Soule DDS